Saturday, December 17, 2011

Top 10 Baby Items


**this was recorded with my webcam and has poor sound quality...please see newer upload** My personal top 10 baby items from my experience with my 3 kids!!! Enjoy and let me know if you have any questions :) 1. Infantino Nursing Cover/Poncho Burlington Coat Factory - Baby Depot .99 2. Baby Bjorn baby carrier Babies r us .99 3. Bright Starts sunshine carrier toybar Babies r us .99 4. JJ cole original bundle me Babies r us .99 5. Bright Starts teensy turtle cradle Babies r us .99 or Fisher Price bouncers (-40) 6. Baby Einstein or Bright Starts activity playmats (-70) 7. Fisheer Price rainforest peek-a-boo leaves musical mobile Babies r us .99 8.Bright Starts entertainer - around we go Babies r us .99 9. ABC Playmats (forgot brand) Babies r us .99 10. North States Industries superyard XT gate Babies r us .99 + Extension Kit Babies r us .99 6.

Livescribe Evernote Buy Online




No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。







Sponsor Links